What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Striker Xtreme and lots of arcades for sale

Eric Ridley

Registered
Hi Guys,

I have a load of machines for sale. All have come off site, so take that how you will. They all work, if they have any issues it is noted in the description.
I am based near Glasgow, but am happy for Hadfields or Martin to come collect anything.
If you are interested in aything please PM me or call me on 07891919696

Eric

Striker Extreme pinball – £1250
It’s seen a bit of action, but all works.

IMG_7096.jpg
IMG_7100.jpg

Sega Strike Fighter - £300
New pound coin mech in it. All working, except the flight stick has a broken spring in it some where that means the flight stick does not return to centre when you let go. Doesn’t affect the gameplay, but it would be nicer if it did.

IMG_0365.JPG
IMG_0363.JPG

Sega Strike Fighter - £450
Full working condition

IMG_0224.JPG

Need For Speed Underground twin racer - £900
Force feedback works on both units

IMG_0222.JPG
IMG_0229.JPG

Maximum Tune 3 - £400 each
There are three of these units for sale, fully working.

IMG_0230.JPG
IMG_0409.JPG
IMG_0411.JPG
IMG_0413.JPG

Final Lap 3 twin sit down racer - £300
Fully working with new £1 mech. There are seats with the unit, they just aren't attached in the picture.

IMG_0337.JPG
IMG_0338.JPG

Silver Strike Bowling Supreme - £100
Fully working with new coin mech

IMG_0341.JPG

PGA Tour Team Challenge - £180
LCD replacement monitor

IMG_0233.JPG
IMG_0232.JPG

Ridge Racer stand up - £450
Fully working, new coin mech

IMG_0267.JPG
IMG_0266.JPG

Sega Sports Jam - £380
Fully working

IMG_7041.jpg

Primeval Hunt shooting game - £550 with spare, working gun.
Coin mech included, lower monitor is intermittent, but its not needed and you never use the bloody thing anyway. It has been turned off in the menu.

IMG_0268.JPG
IMG_0269.JPG

Last edited:
Might be worthwhile posting what has been sold mate, just so people aren't wasting your time

one Maximum Tune machine and the Sports Jam are now sold.
the more expensive Strike Fighter and Ridge Racer are provisionally sold.

I bought the maximum tune and sports jam and are as described,Eric delivered them the other day and we had to nearly dismantle every part of the maximum tune to get it through my games room door and then had to put it all back together again fingers crossed that it would work which it did so thanks Eric son loves them.

Back
Top Bottom