What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Stranger Things

It’s weird a game that got so much grief from the forums and YT crowd on release yet a couple of years on and it’s a sought after title.

Sound familiar? Well it’s probably where Bond is headed once they polish code and people actually get to play one much like the aforementioned.

Makes one wonder if the wobbly Willygate brigade will think differently down the line as ST’s Rubber fanny seems to have been forgotten about already.

Last edited:
It’s weird a game that got so much grief from the forums and YT crowd on release yet a couple of years on and it’s a sought after title.

Sound familiar? Well it’s probably where Bond is headed once they polish code and people actually get to play one much like the aforementioned.

Makes one wonder if the wobbly Willygate brigade with think differently down the line as ST’s Rubber fanny seems to have been forgotten about already.
That's totally true, from reading on here a while ago ST should have been burnt and assigned to the rubbish bin.

Having never played it until recently, I would have presumed it was absolute rubbish, it's not I rather enjoyed it. 😀

I think it boils down to trying to justify I can't actually buy one so let's try and point out everything that might be wrong. I'm unfortunately in the camp now of not being able to buy a nitb, I would love a bond, but can't afford it.

Code updates and time change peoples perspective, unfortunately it seems nitb first day aren't 10o% right, it reminds me of modern gaming where launch titles are riddled with bugs and only after patching become great.

(Not all 😃)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom