What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stranger Things UV Kit

It has to go thru a board inside the game for it to turn on and off at the correct times. I dare say this is not in the currently released code, and stern are not stupid - they wont release something that can easily be copied.

correction. The new code has the uv feature

Last edited:
It has to go thru a board inside the game for it to turn on and off at the correct times. I dare say this is not in the currently released code, and stern are not stupid - they wont release something that can easily be copied.

correction. The new code has the uv feature

According to some on the owners thread on pinside the board that controls the UV is the node board between/down near the flippers, can’t find the posts now but if true then wouldnt it be easy to copy if you can tap off the board??

Aside from light kits and broken gates or posts that need drilling or whatever, how is Stranger Things? I've heard some people call dog sh1t on this one and others seem to really dig it. What's the likely non-existent consensus on here?

Aside from light kits and broken gates or posts that need drilling or whatever, how is Stranger Things? I've heard some people call dog sh1t on this one and others seem to really dig it. What's the likely non-existent consensus on here?
The pro is brilliant and the premium/LE is even better. Ignore the haters

I ve played the Pro a couple of times at Chief and I really like it. Some really nice shots and ramps. Great theme integration and looks gorgeous.

I just need to play the Premium / LE now.

However, you know what opinions are like........I am not a big fan TAF, but love SFII!

Consensus on pinballinfo? Ahahahahahaaa!

Personally I like it, it’s got flow, the shots are satisfying not a brick fest. Downsides - stupid stupid Star Wars style launch - and the VUK launch needs a bit tweaking. I know a lot of folks have had agro with the gorgon but on the games I’ve played it was straightforward to hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cheers chaps. I should be in London in a couple of weeks so will pop into Chief and have a blast if I get a couple of hours to spare. Need to play J-Park as well really before pulling the proverbial trigger.

Consensus on pinballinfo? Ahahahahahaaa!

Haha well. Surely we can ALL agree that Popeye is crap right guys? Oh wait...!

I’ve never played it but will certainly have a crack for sure if I get a chance.
As far as owning one, it’s a big negatory for me because I didn’t like the show or the characters, even though I watched every episode, well the ones I was awake for anyway. As silly as it’s sounds.....I’m afraid I buy into Theme + Art, gameplay is a close second for me.

Back
Top Bottom