What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Stranger Things Pro

Expired Due to no activity

Jib

Site Supporter
Alias
Fran
Looking for a nice Stranger Things Pro with UV kit.

Let me know if you’re thinking of selling, even if it’s in a few months.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Nice offer from Chris for an LE but unfortunately out of my budget so still looking for a pro

Seems to be a few other people looking for a Stranger Things pro atm. I have one possibility but it depends on the seller being able to get an LE so may not happen. If that one doesn't come through, as I'm not desperate for a new pin atm, I'll bow out for now and let others have a better chance.

Other people looking -

prem/ le search too

Would appreciate being kept in mind if any of you get one and are looking to move it on in the future.

Last edited:
Seems to be a few other people looking for a Stranger Things pro atm. I have one possibility but it depends on the seller being able to get an LE so may not happen. If that one doesn't come through, as I'm not desperate for a new pin atm, I'll bow out for now and let others have a better chance.

Other people looking -

prem/ le search too

Would appreciate being kept in mind if any of you get one and are looking to move it on in the future.
Top bloke, Jib. 👌🏻

Reactions: Jib
Back
Top Bottom