What's new

Wanted still after junkyard or bk2k ! sensible money !!!!

Sold my JY for around 3k a while back then it changed hands for a little more not long ago.
So getting one under 3k would be a lucky find indeed.

well lets forget Junkyard ! , not happening 3k max cash . ok whos got a BK2K GWO £ 2300 max cash !

I actually don’t think 2300 is wildly unrealistic for an ‘ok’ BK2K . Plenty around, buyers market etc
I totally agree but the issue will be condition and I’m sure there will be a few out there sub 2k.
Even though I don’t have room I was the buyer of Fubars as I just love the game and it was the goto on my VPins everytime.
My last one was an absolute stinker with trashed cabinet, a ton of broken plastics, the dreaded white rust and everything tired and worn out.
To get that to a players condition would cost at the very least £500. Bear in mind a set of 3 full flipper assembly’s are now over £200 as my SM restore is testimony to that.
Prices for parts have quadrupled in the past few years so a nice working machine in decent players condition is worth paying a little extra for.
Fubars BK2k will get my usual simple work over with my added plastics / mods so when it leaves Coly central it will be a little bit nicer for around the same price I paid.
Keeps it in the community so a win win.

na to JY ! want BK2K . Got F14 and Indy atm, pimped up , both fast players . always liked Bk2k im working on the guvnor atm re space !

Back
Top Bottom