What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted still after junkyard or bk2k ! sensible money !!!!

Sold my JY for around 3k a while back then it changed hands for a little more not long ago.
So getting one under 3k would be a lucky find indeed.

well lets forget Junkyard ! , not happening 3k max cash . ok whos got a BK2K GWO £ 2300 max cash !

I actually don’t think 2300 is wildly unrealistic for an ‘ok’ BK2K . Plenty around, buyers market etc
I totally agree but the issue will be condition and I’m sure there will be a few out there sub 2k.
Even though I don’t have room I was the buyer of Fubars as I just love the game and it was the goto on my VPins everytime.
My last one was an absolute stinker with trashed cabinet, a ton of broken plastics, the dreaded white rust and everything tired and worn out.
To get that to a players condition would cost at the very least £500. Bear in mind a set of 3 full flipper assembly’s are now over £200 as my SM restore is testimony to that.
Prices for parts have quadrupled in the past few years so a nice working machine in decent players condition is worth paying a little extra for.
Fubars BK2k will get my usual simple work over with my added plastics / mods so when it leaves Coly central it will be a little bit nicer for around the same price I paid.
Keeps it in the community so a win win.

na to JY ! want BK2K . Got F14 and Indy atm, pimped up , both fast players . always liked Bk2k im working on the guvnor atm re space !

Back
Top Bottom