What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern's Next VE is TRON...... Maybe.

Be awesome if they made an 80's version :)
Never understood the fuss about the tron machine had the LE one for a while and found it super dull and flawed , but a revamp could be awesome :)

And this has been spotted on Stern's Facebook page, picture has now been removed. Apparently a Spiderman whitewood in the background?

Stern FB.jpg

Heh, I hated the original Tron, even as a kid I thought it was crap...... and thought Tron Legacy (and the pin) is great ! :p . Bit of a marmite then maybe....

Well, people in the 'know' on pinside saying it's SM VE next. We shall see:cool:

Well, yes and no, if there's demand for more TRON machines, then Stern will want to sell them.

But then it will reduce the value of the ones currently in peoples homes.

Oh it'll probably be on the new Spike system too.

..... and stupid design on Gem shot :)

That makes it so challenging, heard it referred to as the hardest shot in pinball. Takes a lot of practice and probably easier to go for it on the rebound off right flipper than a double-flipped shot via Quorra. Only harder one I know is over the flat ramp and into Escape hole on Escape From The Lost World. Now that's solid !!

SMs are in circulation and can be acquired without much effort, surprised they are doing a VE, IM and Tron understandably.

Heh, I hated the original Tron, even as a kid I thought it was crap...... and thought Tron Legacy (and the pin) is great ! :p . Bit of a marmite then maybe....
Me neither , and I didn't like Bladerunner either,which is another one you're apparently supposed to like :)

There must be some Tron LEs that were sold here. Phil offered me a pre order on one at £5200 but I kept my cash for WOZ instead

I find it hard to believe a VE of Tron will come out considering the lasted release was only 2 years ago. Plus there are many other games to cone out before Tron! !!

Tron is an average machine without the mods. With them....well....its the most beautiful thing to play if your into stressful, super fast games. Change the soundtrack on it with the pinbrowser software and it becomes orgasmic to play. Mine is a fit inducing techno beast thumper that sucks valuable proteins through the fingertips of limp wristed players just to operate. Each to their own I guess. :)

Back
Top Bottom