What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern's Next VE is TRON...... Maybe.

Tron is an average machine without the mods. With them....well....its the most beautiful thing to play if your into stressful, super fast games. Change the soundtrack on it with the pinbrowser software and it becomes orgasmic to play. Mine is a fit inducing techno beast thumper that sucks valuable proteins through the fingertips of limp wristed players just to operate. Each to their own I guess. :)

You changed the music? Why?

You changed the music? Why?

Some of the remixes are far better than the originals Phil except Quorra multiball and Sea of Simulation (kept those ones in). With some FF speakers, it sounds feckin ace.

Some of the remixes are far better than the originals Phil except Quorra multiball and Sea of Simulation (kept those ones in). With some FF speakers, it sounds feckin ace.
A big plus one on that.
It's mega awesome chip buttie tastic.

I had the Tron legacy ost and the remix soundtrack. Preferred the original.

It's not a bad game, just not worth the money the LE goes for. If you can get a pro for £3k it's worth a bash for
A few months

mmmm not sure about that stern have put teasers on there fb page before
had a chat with somebody close to stern on monday and he did hint that the next ve would be SM
cant see that doing that well to be honest as there are loads of sm out there between £2500 to £3000 and the new will be £5000 plus

If anyone's wants to sell a Tron pro for 3k pm me :thumbs:

Yeah I'm really surprised at the SM VE , maybe they've got a load of spare parts to use up?

Back
Top Bottom