What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Stern Whitestar (LOTR etc) CPU/SOUND BOARD with LOTR roms.

Spadge

Registered
Had very minor repairs, expertly repaired by Mypinballs. I had mucked up by removing a Pinside CPU bridge board after I'd put a pinside in LOTR (Note the original sound is way better!)

Tested and working fine in original condition.

Stern Whitestar CPU/Sound board £300 - very expensive to source and import.

Available to buy and post/collect now (importing from the USA will add import and shipping duty)

Last edited:
Hi Spadge,
Think the rottendog board will sort my Rollercoaster tycoon flipper issue.
I'm in waky... can you drop me a message and I'll see when I can call around?
Regards
Nik

Power Driver board sold, edited title and description

Last edited:
How much did you sell the rottendog board for? Been looking for one for a while, typical to miss it!

Thanks

Chris

200, may still be available, ended up swapping a stern board for it, will know in by lunch tomorrow

There was a fault discovered with the card, Jim (@myPinballs) is checking it over. When it's ok i'm going to keep it and put it in my GDZ as someone wanted the stern board from that.

Lots of discussion and board swapping.. the board was ok for 25-30mins then would fail.

Hmmm I assumed it was a typo in your footer but now you are using it in the thread, so what is GDZ ? (Probably something obvious that I can’t think of)

Could be this issue seen on pinside.

‘So as it turns out, the Rottendog board, apparently manufactured in 2014 had a design flaw, and required a jumper between pins 3 and 4 on U210. Nice easy, quick fix. It now works fine’

Back
Top Bottom