What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Stern Whitestar CPU Board - RBION

MartinY

Registered
Hiya

I picked up Martin's RBION - any chance that anyone has a spare Whitestar CPU board - 520-5300-00? If not I'll pick one up from Phil.

Cheers!

pinball palace sell new white star cpus for 250 but check it fits your machine as there are a few different types plus you will need the pal chip and game rom

Not many people with a spare Whitestar board I'm afraid - the original revisions especially, although the audio-chip-emulation revisions are also undersupplied. Rare as rocking-horse refuse, comparatively speaking.

If you can find anyone prepared to part with one you're absolutely looking at 400 minimum for a working one. Less than that and you should assume it has real problems.

Last edited:
pinball palace sell new white star cpus for 250 but check it fits your machine as there are a few different types plus you will need the pal chip and game rom

you need a whitestar modified one for rbion I think. The rottendog ones are the std one

DB4BC553-53BA-4518-926B-05E06C815694.jpeg

Nice, thin traces going underneath chips and sockets, all directly below the batteries.

Trust me on this one - it's a really ****ty repair to have to do

Back
Top Bottom