What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern valuations

Straight off site and needing shopping I'd say £1800 to £2k for the SM and £1500 to £1800 for the FG :)

Good luck with that. I'd say 2200 for Spidey, and since they never come up, I'd say bottom end of prices for a FG, if you can find one, would be 2500. But I'm guessing.

Wide variety so far, get more quotes

Wish I had your mate's contacts!

A nice FG sold for around 3k last year. So maybe at least 2k for a rough one?

Same here.
£1500 SM, TSPP and Avatar!!
£500 WH20, TZ, STTNG!
All in the last 18 months

Fixer uppers mind you. Well the Williams ones anyway

And as always there is a huge difference between a routed/site game and a really nice HUO. 2K max for the SM on Weston pier for example. SM VE out soon anyway!

if fg and spider are that cheap tron and avatar must be sub 1k surely

i just tht it was a thread where people gave stupid prices, did you take it serious Kevlar :rofl:

Reactions: JT.
£2k Spidey £2150 FGY both assuming marked cabs, good plastics/ramps and slight playfield defects (Doc Ock and "Pinball" insert)

If anyone knows where to get a sub 1k avatar or other sterns, i am interested.

I already have both games but was asked for advice. I think offering less than 2k to an operator you didn't already know would be laughed at. without pictures its hard to judge as ive seen minty and wrecked examples of both games

I want games for site. So any SM/FG or anything "late" I will have. Good prices paid ;-)

No thanks. I only want the top games like SM/FG/TSPP etc. BBH isn't going to take much on location.

Back
Top Bottom