What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Stern start button housing (pics added)

paddythegreek

Site Supporter
Alias
Ken
Looking for a start button housing assy suitable for a potc.
Just the bit that pushes through the front of the cab with the large plastic nut that secures it from behind. Dont need the switch/lamp bit that fits in it. Mine has the two little locking tabs broken off so the sw/lamp bit wont stay in. Thanks Ken

I have a few old fruit machine buttons lying around in the garage,not sure if any of them would be suitable for you,do you have a pic of your broken one?

Yea i got a few fruit m/c ones but they are the push snap in type. The housing i need has a tiny plastic pin each side inside the housing that my lamp/sw holder twists into like a bayonet cap bulb

Pics of button assy. On the inside of the assy in pic 2 should be 2 really tiny whitish tabs that the lamp/switch housing locates in to. A bit like a bayonet cap bulb in reverse.

Attachments

• IMG_8784.JPG
    IMG_8784.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_8786.JPG
    IMG_8786.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 14
Possibly but the assemblies i have are square and would sit on the face of the cab instead of sitting inside. Not the end of the world i know but i'd like to keep it as it came out the factory if possible.

Back
Top Bottom