What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern Star Wars ???

Got me excited there Grizzlar

Wellllllllllll ........don't give up hope yet Gaz . I love a good mystery/conspiracy so lets run with this for a minute

Several reasons NOT to write this off .....;)

The seller Automated is one of THE biggest distros in the US, and are apparently VERY close to Stern - Stern even doing re-runs of titles just for them.

They have seperate listings for the Star Trek game, with pics/info etc, why would they not have them on this listing if its just a typo ??

The price does not 'fit' their pricing for the other Trek models. LE is more, Pro is less.

Star Wars almost certainly is on Sterns 'to do' list with the new films coming. Now pretty sure one based on the new movies wont be out until the film is, BUT maybe just maybe they are doing one based on the existing movies. Now would be a good time with excitement for all things Star Wars ramping up.Still gonna be a mega popular title.

The other possibility is a re-make of the DE Star Wars with the new software....???

<yoda voice> Hmmmmmmm more to this than meets the eye there is :cool:

Last edited:
Stern have the Disney connection - Tron - and Star Wars is now Disney's baby....so i know who my money is on.

That was when there was only one pinball manufacturer, Now there is more than one there is going to be a bidding war surely.

Plus if ya look at the game code,you would for a second,think it is happening,till you realise the new Star Wars is just the modded code for the old one!!

Back
Top Bottom