What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern Star Wars Topper

JAG555

Site Supporter
As per the title, does anyone have any further news or release date for the Stern Star Wars Topper?

Desperate to complete my LE.

Cheers!

from stern

The Star Wars topper is currently in production and we’ll make a formal announcement once it’s available for purchase after production is completed. All Stern Pinball accessories are also available to purchase from your local authorized dealer

Most of the podcasts metion that the topper is done but a licensing agreement can't be made with Disney.

I keep hearing it is close and I thought with the release of the Comic Art Version is was imminent!

And the wait continues......…….

Most of the podcasts metion that the topper is done but a licensing agreement can't be made with Disney.

Topper is ready at Stern but Stern don’t want to pay what Disney are asking...

I assume for the price it spins, bleeps and projects a Princess Leia hologram?

I assume for the price it spins, bleeps and projects a Princess Leia hologram?

From a post on Pinside R2D2 bounces up and down bleeps and there’s LED lighting built into the base to lit R2 up. No mention of a projecting feature which honestly seemed like a no brainer!

Buy an R2D2 toy and mod it.....

Or better still. Wait until someone takes one apart to find out they used a ready made toy and just modified it in the factory. Like they’ve done for years.

They will still sell out.

What does it do?

Could you video please?

Not a huge amount, it lights up, spins around and makes R2D2 noises. It interacts with the game a bit, but probably needs a code update.

It probably not for everyone, but if you are a Star Wars owner / fan, it’s worth it in my opinion.

Here is a little video I took last night. I will get a longer one today.

Attachments

• 16872585-BBBB-419C-90B6-F829E311B97A.MOV
    1.1 MB
Well it was kinda rushed out 🤣*

shoild have taken another 18 month or whatever to code it properly 😇

*I realise there is no point working on the code until it’s confirmed as approved etc

Not holding my breath!

Back
Top Bottom