What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern Star Trek 1.6 code now out.

Just looked at the read me file, loads of changes. Why does this happen when I'm away on business! Roll on Saturday.
Any one tried it yet?

They always seem to release large patches with lots of fixes but take an age to do it. I'm sure most people would prefer smaller patches more often.

OMG!!! Amazing update, so much added. This has brought the STLE to life!

OMG!!! Amazing update, so much added. This has brought the STLE to life!

I dug my ST LE out of storage yesterday and loaded up the new code (thanks @Archyta5 for the assistance).

Wow, what an improvement! The playfield flashers, apron lights and bodyside Phasers now work as they always should have done during a game.

The game feels more "alive", with bronze, silver and gold medals to win on each of the six missions. The scoring is a lot higher now, along with a more worthy bonus at the end of each ball.

I was toying with the idea of selling the game until this update, but I'm planning on keeping it for a while now. Nice one Stern! :thumbs:

I dug my ST LE out of storage yesterday and loaded up the new code (thanks @Archyta5 for the assistance).

Wow, what an improvement! The playfield flashers, apron lights and bodyside Phasers now work as they always should have done during a game.

The game feels more "alive", with bronze, silver and gold medals to win on each of the six missions. The scoring is a lot higher now, along with a more worthy bonus at the end of each ball.

I was toying with the idea of selling the game until this update, but I'm planning on keeping it for a while now. Nice one Stern! :thumbs:
Next time you put it into storage, my garage is ideal.

Just noticed that there is a newer version v1.61 for Star Trek now available on the Stern website.

Looking at the readme, there appears to be a few minor updates for the light shows and dots.

Next time you put it into storage, my garage is ideal.

I only have room for four games in my place. ST wasn't getting much play with the 1.5 software. I picked up another game recently, so ST was the one to get put away for a while until the software got updated (which was far quicker than I expected). :)

Wish I was still in the UK to play it! I'm out in Spain and it's like Opposite Day here, wet and cold!!!

Hah even the forums has changed my little location flag, how funny :cool:

Back
Top Bottom