What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Stern Spiderman

I played Kiss for the first time at Pinfest and that's been added to my long term list. I mean given a brand new pro from Stern is selling for 8k.....7k is steep imo.

I do think they have offered it at a lower price because the cabinet is beaten up and the playfield needs touching up in quite a few areas. Spidey by the left flipper looks pretty scratched out when I looked earlier.

Especially given it was probably £5995 NIB

And they could have run a rag over it ...

CD8DED6F-D2C5-4B8B-9974-7094E443AE38.jpeg

I bought a Batman TDK recently for lower (not everyone's first choice for a game - although it did get a lot of attention at Pinfest which was good to see).

The sound package is pretty awful but I am about to replace that with a custom sound rom and I think its going to add a lot to the game.

I do think they have offered it at a lower price because the cabinet is beaten up and the playfield needs touching up in quite a few areas. Spidey by the left flipper looks pretty scratched out when I looked earlier.
PF looks ok tbf. I think the left flipper wear is actually poor quality stern printing. Doc Oc has minimal wear which is what usually gets hammered the most

That's what makes a market and tbh someone will ultimately buy that machine from them, probably close to where they are offering it, just won't be me :)

Don't know about the condition of the one you're looking at, but I'd expect a nice SM to be around 4k (based on recent sales here). Assuming 20% VAT that's £4800 so not miles off...

Yep 4k is what i have in mind that's the price I paid for my Batman TDK and that is in excellent condition.

Higher than that and I might be tempted to stump up the cash for bond pro instead....just won't tell the mrs the price of that one.

I sold 2 Spider-Man on here recently £6500 the pair I think as is
I sold a nice one fully workshopped with powder coat full led for £4500 looking at the play leisure one it looks ok from the pics certainly worth a view in person if you are seriously thinking about it kiss is just a bonkers price and looks tatty I sold a Le with topper about a year ago for that

That one on Play Leisure looked okay from the video I thought. Certainly the doc ock magnet looked okay. 4500 maybe not a million miles out price wise?

Buying from a retailer like us will usually be more expensive then buying from a private seller. We deliver our own machines for free, we set them up, there is no long waiting times (we don't sell a machine and then scramble around trying to buy one to fulfil the order) and we warranty machines. Then there is VAT etc. To each, their own!

Anyhow, yes we have a Spidy. Viewing, playing and inspection is always welcome. We don't pressure sell at all, spend as long as you like and we won't even ask you if you want to buy! This one is in Blackpool but can be transferred down to Devon if it's more suitable.

KISS is much rarely than Spidey but not much available in that 2005 to LCD Stern era

My luck phone will ring Monday offering me more Avatars

Back
Top Bottom