What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Stern Spider-Man

Expired Due to no activity

BallyWilliams suck

Registered
This came directly from Electrocoin as a trade in against a new machine.

It's probably one of the best I've ever seen. I have no idea if it's home use only, but certain signs point towards it:

No coin mechanism fitted, and original door lock fitted (not an aftermarket op lock).
No tournament sign screwed into the backbox (even the holes are untouched).
Legs came with leg protectors.
Cabinet is superb with only a few marks.
None of the toys are damaged or missing finger digits.
Only one piece of plastic cracked.
PERFECT magnet hole - not even slight wear.
Comes complete with original spares kit, and manual etc.

I was going to replace a few rubbers as it appears to still be on its factory set. They aren't that dirty but seem to have cracked. Playing field is immaculate - however seems to have been cleaned by someone with no knowlege or pinball so has a lot of little scratches. These will need to be polished out with Nuvous2 to make a minter.

Viewing is essential please. This can be done in chesterfield S45.

Game plays faultlessly.

2850 on collection please.

IMG_9686.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_9688.JPG
    IMG_9688.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_9689.JPG
    IMG_9689.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_9690.JPG
    IMG_9690.JPG
    155.3 KB · Views: 51
Oops, thanks for all the interest and PMs guys, but I think this has sold.

Unless someone wants to offer me an obscene deal I can't refuse. The buyer did mention he always reserves something, and then the seller ends up selling it to a higher bidder from under his nose. Who would do such a thing???

This came directly from Electrocoin as a trade in against a new machine.

It's probably one of the best I've ever seen. I have no idea if it's home use only, but certain signs point towards it:

No coin mechanism fitted, and original door lock fitted (not an aftermarket op lock).
No tournament sign screwed into the backbox (even the holes are untouched).
Legs came with leg protectors.
Cabinet is superb with only a few marks.
None of the toys are damaged or missing finger digits.
Only one piece of plastic cracked.
PERFECT magnet hole - not even slight wear.
Comes complete with original spares kit, and manual etc.

I was going to replace a few rubbers as it appears to still be on its factory set. They aren't that dirty but seem to have cracked. Playing field is immaculate - however seems to have been cleaned by someone with no knowlege or pinball so has a lot of little scratches. These will need to be polished out with Nuvous2 to make a minter.

Viewing is essential please. This can be done in chesterfield S45.

Game plays faultlessly.

2850 on collection please.
Hi, is Spidy still available? We're in Killamarsh so not far away. Thank you for your time.

Back
Top Bottom