What's new

Found it! Stern Simpson's pinball party

J.C.Rox

Site Supporter
As my loan of @cooldan 's lotr come to an end, (never reached vallinor!) I'm after another quest / long game pin. TSPP seems to fit the bill, don't see them come up often so if you're thinking of letting one go please let me know. I have DW, Wwfrr or Tommy to possibly put into the deal as part ex if that helps anyone....

Cheers

Simpsons and iron maiden (if the rumours are true).Killer combo and good to see your looking out for a game the kids will play.
I've always enjoyed TSPP so I'll be round if you get one
:thumbs:

Simpsons and iron maiden (if the rumours are true).Killer combo and good to see your looking out for a game the kids will play.
I've always enjoyed TSPP so I'll be round if you get one
:thumbs:
Yup it's all for the kids Ty! Welcome anytime mate, haven't played much, probably because this softy southerner can't hack the cold garage at winter time! Thinking a change of line up might get me going again, although I'll miss lotr it's a cracking game....as long as you have a good 45 mins spare if you're going to go for completing it!!

Will if you ever pass this way on the A1 venturing to the warnth of the south you better drop by.I'm only 10 mins off it

It’s defo worth it, it really is a cracking machine, you having a bid on it?
Thinking about it. already £ 3.1k, thinking I might end up with a "players" condition one with my budget but this one is still in the running at the moment, going to be an exciting auction, nice when the seller is genuine and not prepared to pull auction early, although if he gets messed around by the buyer then I'll swoop in....unless its me winning of course!

Thinking about it. already £ 3.1k, thinking I might end up with a "players" condition one with my budget but this one is still in the running at the moment, going to be an exciting auction, nice when the seller is genuine and not prepared to pull auction early, although if he gets messed around by the buyer then I'll swoop in....unless its me winning of course!

Not if I swoop in first [emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm a huge Simpsons fan and always wanted a TSPP. Having played it on my VP cab I'm not too sure about it. Maybe I need to play it more to understand the rules but I wasn't as blown away with it as I'd expected to be. It does seem quite difficult.

I'm a huge Simpsons fan and always wanted a TSPP. Having played it on my VP cab I'm not too sure about it. Maybe I need to play it more to understand the rules but I wasn't as blown away with it as I'd expected to be. It does seem quite difficult.

In my view the trick to learning TSPP starting out is to pick just one of the goals and focus on that. There's so much stuff to do, so it's quite easy to play a game focussed on a particular thing.

E.g. TV modes; shoot garage, then TV, then Krusty spinner to relight and repeat - all TV modes started gets you to Alien Invasion which is very cool (but tough)
Or you can try for all the Otto 2x multipliers - lighting all these gets you to Mystery Spot where the flippers reverse

There are 6 main smaller goals (of which the above are 2) which lead to the main wizard mode. Pretzel multiball is a good thing to try for too - 26 shots to left orbit through bumpers.

I see it’s nearly at £4K already! That’s about where it should be in my opinion and I hope he has some serious bidders in there.

There was one on Gumtree a few weeks back HUO and that was £4.1k, so we will see where the madness ends........

Im out now its over £3750 as that was my top limit, im gonna be really envious of whoever ends up with it.

It depends where it ends up, I wouldn’t be too envious if it goes much past £4.1k. At this rate though it will be up near £5k, which is just silly in my humble opinion. You can pick up a new Stern for less than £6k.

The funny thing was I found an old e-mail from Stern where I asked about the cost of a Simpsons when it was new and it was $2,800 shipped! Boy, I wished I had pulled the trigger then!

It depends where it ends up, I wouldn’t be too envious if it goes much past £4.1k. At this rate though it will be up near £5k, which is just silly in my humble opinion. You can pick up a new Stern for less than £6k.

The funny thing was I found an old e-mail from Stern where I asked about the cost of a Simpsons when it was new and it was $2,800 shipped! Boy, I wished I had pulled the trigger then!
Should have bought ten of them!

4k is more than I was planning on spending when I put this wanted ad up, but being realistic it looks like there will be a couple of for sale ads coming soon to make funds....problem is I'm a bloody hoarder who hates selling!

I love me some TSPP but I'd have to be desperate to pay north of 4k for one

Should have bought ten of them!

4k is more than I was planning on spending when I put this wanted ad up, but being realistic it looks like there will be a couple of for sale ads coming soon to make funds....problem is I'm a bloody hoarder who hates selling!

I know, kicking myself!

Hoarding is how I got into this hobby :0)

Congrats! This game is growing on me. I was having my best game ever, still on ball 1 when I got a missing/stuck ball and had to abort :(. This is a VP9 table (VP10 is the latest) but it looks and plays fantastic. Obviously not as good as the real thing but still great to play.

20180313_212909.jpg

Back
Top Bottom