What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern shaker noise

zekth

Registered
There seems to be squeaky noise on my shaker after a moment, i tried opening it to put lubricant but everything is sealed. Does anybody got similar experience?

A few on Pinside mentions reversing the polarity fixes a squeak, so maybe that's all the adapter does??

We have those in stock if that helps

I tested the coils individually on the diagnostic mode and i can confirm the noise coming from the shaker. However there's indeed other noises coming from the playfield but those aren't that annoying as the shaker one.
No not the other coils on the playfield, the shaker Motor shaking causing something in the cabinet to rub causing the squeak, not the shaker Motor directly itself squeeking, click the link and read the thread.

No not the other coils on the playfield, the shaker Motor shaking causing something in the cabinet to rub causing the squeak, not the shaker Motor directly itself squeeking, click the link and read the thread.
I mean you can test the shaker motor in the `coil` testing menu that's what i was meaning. So when i tested it, the shaker shaked individually in front of me making this squeaky noise. In the thread it's about the "tolerable" noise of the playfield indeed.
if you wait 20 years, until your hearing is shot, no problemo
Trying my best to accelerate the process as a grindcore fan haha

Back
Top Bottom