What's new

Stern Mustang - Birmingham

Andypuk

Registered
Made a trip to The Flapper pub in Birmingham last night - its one of the only places in the area that consistently has 2 pinball machines onsite!

Last night i found out they have the new Mustang table. First time i'd seen and played it. First impressions were that its a fast paced table (as long as you don't go down the ramp to the 'circle' by the right flipper - that takes ages for the ball to drop). Good range of shots to make to progress through the features. Multiball is easily gained. A few more games needed but enjoyed it.

They also have a Stern IJ onsite at the moment as well.

You're a lucky fella to have one on your doorstep (a pinball location). How much was it, 50p and £1 for 3, or a quid a go and £2 for 3 goes or what?

I was expecting to dislike Mustang, but have quite enjoyed playing it. Still keep stuffing up the 6th gear multiball though...

You're a lucky fella to have one on your doorstep (a pinball location). How much was it, 50p and £1 for 3, or a quid a go and £2 for 3 goes or what?

Was £1 for 1 Credit, £2 for 3 credits....was lucky and got a few replays out of it as well

WILL now deffo be bringing one down!!:)Animations on game are fun,just the frickin' whirlpool that's bad

WILL now deffo be bringing one down!!:)Animations on game are fun,just the frickin' whirlpool that's bad

Some of the soundbites are nice as well. Lot of comedy insults from your Rally co-driver for instance.

No kidding about that whirlpool thing though over the flipper lane drop - Who's bright idea was that thing?

Back
Top Bottom