What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern Mustang - Birmingham

Andypuk

Registered
Made a trip to The Flapper pub in Birmingham last night - its one of the only places in the area that consistently has 2 pinball machines onsite!

Last night i found out they have the new Mustang table. First time i'd seen and played it. First impressions were that its a fast paced table (as long as you don't go down the ramp to the 'circle' by the right flipper - that takes ages for the ball to drop). Good range of shots to make to progress through the features. Multiball is easily gained. A few more games needed but enjoyed it.

They also have a Stern IJ onsite at the moment as well.

You're a lucky fella to have one on your doorstep (a pinball location). How much was it, 50p and £1 for 3, or a quid a go and £2 for 3 goes or what?

I was expecting to dislike Mustang, but have quite enjoyed playing it. Still keep stuffing up the 6th gear multiball though...

You're a lucky fella to have one on your doorstep (a pinball location). How much was it, 50p and £1 for 3, or a quid a go and £2 for 3 goes or what?

Was £1 for 1 Credit, £2 for 3 credits....was lucky and got a few replays out of it as well

WILL now deffo be bringing one down!!:)Animations on game are fun,just the frickin' whirlpool that's bad

WILL now deffo be bringing one down!!:)Animations on game are fun,just the frickin' whirlpool that's bad

Some of the soundbites are nice as well. Lot of comedy insults from your Rally co-driver for instance.

No kidding about that whirlpool thing though over the flipper lane drop - Who's bright idea was that thing?

Back
Top Bottom