What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern Insider Connected - Better WiFi Dongle?

DevilzAvocado

Registered
Hi,

First a plug:

I have put my gorgeous, modded JP2 Prem on location in the Micro Pug in Leamington Spa (themicropug.com), priced at just one English pound for two whole games and £2 for 5 - following the approach of @steve brum.

Every penny through the slot goes to a charity: letsplaybanbury.org. Proof available on request.

It is downstairs. You have to go through the fridge.

I have IC on it, but the stock wifi dongle is absolutely rubbish. I bought a decent one, but it didn't work with Stern's proprietary amateur efforts at being digital. Spike 2 is is mega fussy about WiFi antennae.

Can anyone help with recommendations for a better dongle to improve connection to weak WiFi?

Thanks.

Alternatively can bring a long Ethernet cable if you can get to the router?
Very kind of you - thanks so much, but I don't think there's a router anywhere close. I'd like to get a decent antennae that Spike 2 will accept, but I don't know how to know what to get.

Hi,

First a plug:

I have put my gorgeous, modded JP2 Prem on location in the Micro Pug in Leamington Spa (themicropug.com), priced at just one English pound for two whole games and £2 for 5 - following the approach of @steve brum.

Every penny through the slot goes to a charity: letsplaybanbury.org. Proof available on request.

It is downstairs. You have to go through the fridge.

I have IC on it, but the stock wifi dongle is absolutely rubbish. I bought a decent one, but it didn't work with Stern's proprietary amateur efforts at being digital. Spike 2 is is mega fussy about WiFi antennae.

Can anyone help with recommendations for a better dongle to improve connection to weak WiFi?

Thanks.
1000024447.jpg

Back
Top Bottom