What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Stern Indiana Jones. Now down to £2000

paddythegreek

Site Supporter
Alias
Ken
Selling my IJ to make room for another pin. Cab and B/box have odd slight marks but nothing really bad in my opion. No chunks or deep gouges. Playfield is in very good condition. Cliffy protectors installed. Ramp is fine with no bits missing or cracks. No mushrooming to the magnet piece. New Cairo swordsman motor installed.
All GI lights are LED and 90% of the inserts are LED's. All the flashers are normal flash lamps..(i did put LED's in the sling domes but quickly removed them as i couldn't see a damn thing). DMD comes straight on with no lines out.
The only broken plastic is the one that always seems broken above the Last Crusade kickout hole.
Leg protectors are installed.No holes in the front as a security bar has never been installed. On freeplay but has a working coin mech. The guy i bought it off had owned it for just over 5 yrs ,so its last 6-1/2 yrs have been HUO.
Machine plays fine. You could revamp it with a kit from Jim but i'm old school and like things to be as original as possible..
Yes i know i've put led's in it but that don't count IMO.
Cash on collection prefered. M/c is just outside Leicester.
IMG_8659.JPG
IMG_8660.JPG
IMG_8661.JPG
IMG_8659.JPG
IMG_8660.JPG
IMG_8661.JPG
IMG_8662.JPG
IMG_8663.JPG
IMG_8664.JPG
IMG_8666.JPG
IMG_8667.JPG
IMG_8668.JPG
IMG_8669.JPG
IMG_8670.JPG
IMG_8671.JPG
IMG_8672.JPG
IMG_8677.JPG
IMG_8678.JPG
IMG_8679.JPG

These things are like buses aren't they? Not seen one sold for a while and now two in quick succession.

Good luck with the sale. It's gutting me how many nice pins are coming up for sale; especially after i've just forked out for our honeymoon. Aaah well, maybe once R&B is done.

Back
Top Bottom