What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Stern Indiana Jones in plain standard condition don`t mind doing work - may possibly p/ex with Star Trek TNG.

John Beveridge

Site Supporter
As it says above i am after a Stern Indiana Jones pinball. It is for a friend who is looking to offload his Star Trek TNG pinball. He was always impressed by the two examples i owned for around four years until i sold earlier this year.

The nearer to the original spec the better for us. I also don`t mind if work has to be done as long as a good example can be sourced.

I have attached a few photos of his TNG which possibly could be a part of a deal. Ideally though i would much prefer to buy an Indy outright and that way i can keep the TNG longer !

The TNG came to me not playing but it proved a simple fix ( one of the few occasions that has ever happened ! ) and now is playing with no faults at all. I did a lot of work on the machine a couple of years back and it is nice to see it playing so well.

The battery died a death on my camera this evening so there aren`t as many photos as i intended to put on but enough to get an idea of the condition at least.

fireinside@sky.com 07773 760555 or simply private message me if you would like to sell your Indiana Jones.

Thanks,
John .

Attachments

• 089.JPG
    089.JPG
    129.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 091.JPG
    091.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 46
  • 081.JPG
    081.JPG
    226.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 088.JPG
    088.JPG
    196.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 083.JPG
    083.JPG
    190.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMGP0144.JPG
    IMGP0144.JPG
    201.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IMGP0151.JPG
    IMGP0151.JPG
    136 KB · Views: 38
  • IMGP0146.JPG
    IMGP0146.JPG
    149.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMGP0147.JPG
    IMGP0147.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMGP0145.JPG
    IMGP0145.JPG
    179.3 KB · Views: 34
  • IMGP0148.JPG
    IMGP0148.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IMGP0149.JPG
    IMGP0149.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMGP0154.JPG
    IMGP0154.JPG
    188.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMGP0150.JPG
    IMGP0150.JPG
    192.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMGP0152.JPG
    IMGP0152.JPG
    156.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMGP0153.JPG
    IMGP0153.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMGP0155.JPG
    IMGP0155.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMGP0156.JPG
    IMGP0156.JPG
    207 KB · Views: 37
  • P1040944.JPG
    P1040944.JPG
    171.7 KB · Views: 36
  • P1040945.JPG
    P1040945.JPG
    116.4 KB · Views: 37
  • P1040946.JPG
    P1040946.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20190802_182935.jpg
    IMG_20190802_182935.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 48
  • jersey 2005 pinballs etc 411.jpg
    jersey 2005 pinballs etc 411.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 59
The fella who runs Paisley pinball has one on location in a Newcastle pub- decent condition and fully working. Maybe get in touch if he’s on the forum and see if he’s interested in a sale?

The fella who runs Paisley pinball has one on location in a Newcastle pub- decent condition and fully working. Maybe get in touch if he’s on the forum and see if he’s interested in a sale?
I asked him earlier this year and he wanted several hundred quid more for a very tired example compared the the restored one i sold.......WAY over the top.

Eric doesn`t tend to sell very often but it was more the work needing done. I absolutely don`t mind paying that bit more when someone genuinely has put in a lot of effort but paying top whack AND fixing all the problems doesn`t appeal. Too often it`s a one way street in this hobby. The faults, dirt and worn out bits don`t matter when someone tries to sell to you but when you sell folk see it somewhat differently

Good luck with your hunt john , I think maybe john and Williams amusements still has one , it was Lee's one that I missed out on and it's obviously now at a premium but it's a lovely one , i hunted for months before getting my one and ended up swapping my wh20 for the one I have now. If I could find a game I actually wanted I would be tempted to sell
You mine as the " my pinballs " stuff can be taken out and out back to stock.
Will ping you if I find something.
Great game stock and with Jim's code , have always preferred it way way way over the lumbering wide body Williams one ,
Much to the mocking of others 😂

Thanks Will,

Thing is Ian could have had mine last year but he held back so we have to be patient.

I have always preferred the original IJ Stern version myself, the game flows so sooth. The Ark multiball is spectacular and i just love all the film modes. Only niggles for me is that something more could have been done on the Crystal Skull modes plus i am not a fan of the Stern split screens but overall it is lovely game that every single person including non pinball players who tried it also loved it. There is a tendency on the info site to follow what appears to be fashionable to like i reckon.

Cheers,
John.

Good luck with your hunt john , I think maybe john and Williams amusements still has one , it was Lee's one that I missed out on and it's obviously now at a premium but it's a lovely one , i hunted for months before getting my one and ended up swapping my wh20 for the one I have now. If I could find a game I actually wanted I would be tempted to sell
You mine as the " my pinballs " stuff can be taken out and out back to stock.
Will ping you if I find something.
Great game stock and with Jim's code , have always preferred it way way way over the lumbering wide body Williams one ,
Much to the mocking of others 😂
That was my old one I’m sure with the full protector set I fitted, I sold to Scotty for 2250 it then went on to another member at pretty much the same price and ended up on eBay for 6k and from what I could see very little done since I restored it.
Lee bought it for big money and it’s now at Williams for god knows what.
It’s amazing what 2yrs since moving on it has tripled in value. Crazy times indeed.

That was my old one I’m sure with the full protector set I fitted, I sold to Scotty for 2250 it then went on to another member at pretty much the same price and ended up on eBay for 6k and from what I could see very little done since I restored it.
Lee bought it for big money and it’s now at Williams for god knows what.
It’s amazing what 2yrs since moving on it has tripled in value. Crazy times indeed.
One thing is for sure and that is that i am not giving Williams or anyone else vast sums of money for work they didn`t do especially when the machine is over-priced by a long way.

Back
Top Bottom