What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern Indiana Jones Code Rewrite & Port Over Progress

Great video, someone needs to get this on a twitch stream.

I am convinced that ILM used the turbolaser sounds from star wars as plane shooting for IJ

Should have a new firmware update out soon for my hardware board. Rolling in some of improvements from the sister system 11 project i have been working on for my whirlwind project. If you have a board in your indy and want to update the main controller, then please get in touch via pm. Played some great games on indy today whilst testing it. icon_smile.gif

New update v0.8.2 now available. Some new features namely 'Super Quick Multiball' which is awarded after completing a set of film modes and also some bug fixed plus updates for the new hardware. Plus Jones target hits are now remembered ball to ball aswell as the sets completed.

v0.8.2 Update
- Added Super Quick Multiball bonus round for completing all 4 modes a specific film
- Jones target now store progress ball to ball as well as completed sets
- Fixed a bug with Nuke test where it could crash if lock was lit and you completed the mode
- Improved trough control for new hardware
- Improved trough opto control and handling of debounce as balls launched
- Added support for new led displays
- Improved attract mode default light show speed
- Updated flipper ppm use timings, coils getting too hot after 1 hour + play
- Added coin door open message - new hardware allows reading of status bits

Update will be made available in the usual download area for all users (new and old hardware)

:)

Back
Top Bottom