What's new

Sold Stern Ghostbusters Premium HUO only 419 plays from new

Nigel George

Registered
Fantastic game, one careful lady owner!
NO GHOSTING, Game is virtually as new!
Moving Slimer and Hologram Ecto Googles are the main upgrades from the PRO.

Bought for the wife and she cannot master it??
Too many flashing LEDs Lol
Too many SDTM drains even though it has the centre post mod??
Its the only Mod it has and all that's needed IMO?
looking for offers but guide is £5800 Buy it now.
We are at NR33 7LX
please message me in first instance, Nigel

Attachments

• IMG-20180330-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20180330-WA0003.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG-20180330-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20180330-WA0001.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG-20180330-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20180330-WA0002.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG-20180330-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20180330-WA0004.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG-20180330-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20180330-WA0000.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 72
What were they new? (Albeit this clearly basically is...)

GULP

I thought that’s what LE’s made....

I don’t think I’ll ever own a new pin

I think GB is one of the best games Stern has produced in recent years. But that flipper gap. How on earth can a team spend man months (man years ?) developing a game with such an obvious, and easily fixable, design fault. A real shame

All it needed was a factory fitted centre post, and I have no doubt it would have significantly improved sales

Plenty of people LOVE this game so don't mind me! But I found it really flawed. Airballs, out lane jumps, massive flipper gap, linear modes (okay who brought the dog FOREVER), constantly wrestling the machine and that impossible right ramp shot. I never missed mine once I'd sold it. It's definitely no Addams! As I say though, loads of people rate it

its only who brought the dog if you can't complete the mode :D

Ha! Well yes there is that. The best thing about that game (theme aside) is the Congo gem like ghost collecting. That kept me coming back a lot more than the linear mode progression

Plenty of people LOVE this game so don't mind me! But I found it really flawed. Airballs, out lane jumps, massive flipper gap, linear modes (okay who brought the dog FOREVER), constantly wrestling the machine and that impossible right ramp shot. I never missed mine once I'd sold it. It's definitely no Addams! As I say though, loads of people rate it

Have to agree. I didnt get on with it at all. Wanted to really like it, but couldn't. Added a centre post mad and still meh.

It has it's flaws, you need to be precise with your shots but it also has some great set-pieces too. The modes are all very good. Defo one of the better sterns.

Yeah the call outs are some of the best in pinball. Just such a perfect theme

Back
Top Bottom