What's new

Sold Stern CSI

stoptap

Registered
Alias
Andy
Our perennial nemesis (lack of space) has reared its ugly head again and so I need to move one or two games on.
This is kind of a reluctant sale because I bought this on a whim and really enjoy it but something has got to give.

Stern CSI, 2008 designed by Pat Lawlor. Great layout and some neat toys. Plays a bit differently from most games in that it is predominately a multiball game. There are three main multiballs and each one has different levels.
This game was at the show in Manchester in October. Didn't miss a beat and is extremely reliable.
It is in very nice, original condition. Great playfield, cab and perfect DMD. The one issue I could find is a crack in the Centrifuge plastic. Looking for £2000.
Please don't hesitate to ask questions or requests for more photos.

IMG_7742.JPG
IMG_7743.JPG
IMG_7745.JPG
IMG_7744.JPG
IMG_7752.JPG
IMG_7746.JPG
IMG_7747.JPG
IMG_7748.JPG
IMG_7750.JPG
IMG_7749.JPG
IMG_7745.JPG

don't be shy folks, it's not a bad game, and the price sure looks competitive (i bought and sold mine for 2300 about 3 years back). skull multiball has a strange different music thing going on. centrifuge multiball is extremely difficult to finish. it's pretty good fun!

don't be shy folks, it's not a bad game, and the price sure looks competitive (i bought and sold mine for 2300 about 3 years back). skull multiball has a strange different music thing going on. centrifuge multiball is extremely difficult to finish. it's pretty good fun!
Cheers Dan. It really is a decent game. All the shots feel 'right'. Great sound too. 'This isn't blood, it's raspberry jam. And pretty good too !'

If I didn't need the space, I wouldn't be selling it.

I really like CSI - it's a nice pin to just play and enjoy.

Pat Lawlor FTW!
It really is a nice pin. I bought it having never played it before. It is with reluctance that I have sold it. I may well re-visit it in the future.
Advice I would give to anybody is, as long as the price is right and you can sell it for you paid, try a game that isn't on your radar. There really are some hidden gems out there. 24 is also a fun game.

Back
Top Bottom