What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Stern CSI

stoptap

Registered
Alias
Andy
Our perennial nemesis (lack of space) has reared its ugly head again and so I need to move one or two games on.
This is kind of a reluctant sale because I bought this on a whim and really enjoy it but something has got to give.

Stern CSI, 2008 designed by Pat Lawlor. Great layout and some neat toys. Plays a bit differently from most games in that it is predominately a multiball game. There are three main multiballs and each one has different levels.
This game was at the show in Manchester in October. Didn't miss a beat and is extremely reliable.
It is in very nice, original condition. Great playfield, cab and perfect DMD. The one issue I could find is a crack in the Centrifuge plastic. Looking for £2000.
Please don't hesitate to ask questions or requests for more photos.

IMG_7742.JPG
IMG_7743.JPG
IMG_7745.JPG
IMG_7744.JPG
IMG_7752.JPG
IMG_7746.JPG
IMG_7747.JPG
IMG_7748.JPG
IMG_7750.JPG
IMG_7749.JPG
IMG_7745.JPG

don't be shy folks, it's not a bad game, and the price sure looks competitive (i bought and sold mine for 2300 about 3 years back). skull multiball has a strange different music thing going on. centrifuge multiball is extremely difficult to finish. it's pretty good fun!

don't be shy folks, it's not a bad game, and the price sure looks competitive (i bought and sold mine for 2300 about 3 years back). skull multiball has a strange different music thing going on. centrifuge multiball is extremely difficult to finish. it's pretty good fun!
Cheers Dan. It really is a decent game. All the shots feel 'right'. Great sound too. 'This isn't blood, it's raspberry jam. And pretty good too !'

If I didn't need the space, I wouldn't be selling it.

I really like CSI - it's a nice pin to just play and enjoy.

Pat Lawlor FTW!
It really is a nice pin. I bought it having never played it before. It is with reluctance that I have sold it. I may well re-visit it in the future.
Advice I would give to anybody is, as long as the price is right and you can sell it for you paid, try a game that isn't on your radar. There really are some hidden gems out there. 24 is also a fun game.

Back
Top Bottom