What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Stern big buck hunter pro bbh £2000

new forest pinball

Site Supporter
Alias
Keef.
IMG_1109.JPG
just about to come off site today.....so pics to follow. Looked and played great the last time I emptied it?!?
Fully loaded. Speaker decals. Speaker lights. Full led. Including super bright flashers. Shaker motor.
Metal cab protectors (flipper buttons). Green leg protectors. Will be cleaned / serviced on sell. Full working coin MECH.
Bargain. 2k firm.
Photos at last apologies for delay......had some interest initially but both potential buyers gone to ground(?)
IMG_1113.JPG

IMG_1114.JPG

IMG_1115.JPG

IMG_1116.JPG

IMG_1112.JPG

IMG_1111.JPG

IMG_1110.JPG

IMG_1108.JPG

IMG_1107.JPG

Last edited:
Always fancied one of these ... maxed out at the mo and skint :(

It's like a graveyard here , and I have rotting relics all over other people's houses as well

Got any projects you need fixing Will ? I could do with something to get me away from the Mrs. :)

Hahahah I understand that one :)
Well there is a dead TaF that went to the board slayers house aka @Matt Adams who murdered it , we replaced all the boards and it still didn't work it then went to @Rav who was also flummoxed as it looks like a power issue from the the PF to the back box ?but as of now it's a dead one :(
Idea was to fix it and take all the good bits from it and make my TAFG a nice one but at the moment I juts have two knackered taf's your welcome to have a go if you fancy it :)

Hahahah I understand that one :)
Well there is a dead TaF that went to the board slayers house aka @Matt Adams who murdered it , we replaced all the boards and it still didn't work it then went to @Rav who was also flummoxed as it looks like a power issue from the the PF to the back box ?but as of now it's a dead one :(
Idea was to fix it and take all the good bits from it and make my TAFG a nice one but at the moment I juts have two knackered taf's your welcome to have a go if you fancy it :)
Is that what the power driver board you bought off me was for ?
Have you (or a competent adult) checked the continuity from the transformer to all the relevant connectors ?

Is that what the power driver board you bought off me was for ?
Have you (or a competent adult) checked the continuity from the transformer to all the relevant connectors ?

Hahah yeah that was the one the boards are ok as matt put them in his machine and was all ok it appeared to be from the PF to the backbox

Hahah yeah that was the one the boards are ok as matt put them in his machine and was all ok it appeared to be from the PF to the backbox
If I was closer mate I would certainly take it on for you (even though I promised myself I am done With Addams Family).

Back
Top Bottom