What's new

Pending.. Stern BATMAN 66 premium edition - £7500 firm

@Mark733
It’s not you buddy. Previous thread has spilled
Over.
BM66 is a great game and, if still available would be a good choice of game. Very deep code and great theme integration.

@Mark733 - got no idea on plays. As it was in Tilt I can say it has had more than 50. To me I would be checking for things like broken plastics - bodges under playfield etc..... It has been very little trouble in Tilt, and as in description - I have replaced 2 boards as I wouldnt sell anything not working properly without telling the buyer. Had its flippers rebuilt a couple of times, the crane wire has been redone too.

It is going up to the North Yorkshire Show for next week to go on the Sound Leisure stand. I have to put it on on the van sunday lunch time. If you want to view it in Brum city centre then you can at that time. If you are interested in viewing sunday then message me direct.

These dont come up for sale that often, and if you are not interested (or anyone else) after the North Yorkshire show I will put it on site again - then sell it nearer Christmas.

Also it got played with no issues at Swavesey last weekend - Matt Vince and Wayne knocked all my scores off and I am not a happy bunny.

@Mark733 - got no idea on plays. As it was in Tilt I can say it has had more than 50. To me I would be checking for things like broken plastics - bodges under playfield etc..... It has been very little trouble in Tilt, and as in description - I have replaced 2 boards as I wouldnt sell anything not working properly without telling the buyer. Had its flippers rebuilt a couple of times, the crane wire has been redone too.

It is going up to the North Yorkshire Show for next week to go on the Sound Leisure stand. I have to put it on on the van sunday lunch time. If you want to view it in Brum city centre then you can at that time. If you are interested in viewing sunday then message me direct.

These dont come up for sale that often, and if you are not interested (or anyone else) after the North Yorkshire show I will put it on site again - then sell it nearer Christmas.

Also it got played with no issues at Swavesey last weekend - Matt Vince and Wayne knocked all my scores off and I am not a happy bunny.
I would love it but I've been told 3 max in the house (After much debate this week) If I came to see it I'd buy it I just know it. Thanks for the offer to view though, really appreciated. Somebody is gonna get a bargain for sure.

I would love it but I've been told 3 max in the house (After much debate this week) If I came to see it I'd buy it I just know it. Thanks for the offer to view though, really appreciated. Somebody is gonna get a bargain for sure.
Sorry @Pick Holder , for potentially disrupting the thread in advance.

@Mark733 If you can only have 3 machines in the house you were never in the market for buying the game - so what was the point in asking how many plays - just for kicks, and try and cause some drama?

Sorry @Pick Holder , for potentially disrupting the thread in advance.

@Mark733 If you can only have 3 machines in the house you were never in the market for buying the game - so what was the point in asking how many plays - just for kicks, and try and cause some drama?
Hi @Wayne J. Just to be clear, I can fit another couple in my house. As I stated in my response the debate I had with the wife to add a 4th machine was had this week. She made some good points and so I'm sticking to 3 machines atm. She has been very understanding up to now so it's give and take and all that. I was very much in the market as you put it but that's how things go.

@Wayne J I want to apologise for any offense I caused you. If you felt the need to comment then I must have gone too far and for that I'm sorry. I'm too old to start drama intentionally.

As I say somebody is going to get a great machine here. Let's get the thread back on track and get this machine sold, cheers!

Il just leave this here … it’s just pinball people 🤣🤣🤣🤣
FA7E4B98-75C8-409E-8627-3D57EB30BD88.png

Unfortunately they will be a tipping point when buyers will want HUO only including being not moved since unboxing. Going to be a bit tricky trying to organise events. What about league meets where 'strangers' get to play?

A guy came to view maiden on Friday. More interested in the back than the playfield. How many games? How long you had it? How many shows it done? How much is AFM (very common to swap interest to another game. Any cheap games? Steve points to £200 fruit machine and get a scowl back.

And they didn't bid

A return to precovid could return for everything EXCEPT NIB so the gap between prices will grow ... Into a chasm . I'm happy with a price correction IF it including NIB LOL

It was a buyers market for a long time . 1995 to 2010s . That's why so many games exported or scrapped. Low prices are not necessaryly a great thing.

I’m sorry but I totally agree with the right to ask how many plays it has had. And actually thinking about it why can we ask how long game has been on for.. how many flips each flipper has had… average ball times.

What is one of the first things you ask when going to buy a car… How Many MILES has it got.. because you then know what sort of things will need replacing/servicing soon.

I don’t think it’s about not being able to ask, of course you can ask whatever you want. It’s more about at the minute there seems to be a lot of people who think anything over 500 games is a lot and expect thousands off

People can ask as many or as few questions as they like. Sellers can also tell them to **** off if they want.

I fully understand why some people want to know the ins and outs of everything.

I think you probably get far less precious the longer you’ve been in the game and realise it’s not actually X thousand for a game but X thousand less whatever you flog it for after 6-12 months.

Most of the games I’ve bought and sold have had a minimum of questions attached. There’s a lot of sellers I wouldn’t even bother asking a photo from.

I’m still not convinced I’ve ever had a game that arrived fully working with no issues. Generally speaking something needs tweaking as a result of transportation. This goes for extremely low play games as well as 90s titles.

People can ask as many or as few questions as they like. Sellers can also tell them to **** off if they want.

I fully understand why some people want to know the ins and outs of everything.

I think you probably get far less precious the longer you’ve been in the game and realise it’s not actually X thousand for a game but X thousand less whatever you flog it for after 6-12 months.

Most of the games I’ve bought and sold have had a minimum of questions attached. There’s a lot of sellers I wouldn’t even bother asking a photo from.

I’m still not convinced I’ve ever had a game that arrived fully working with no issues. Generally speaking something needs tweaking as a result of transportation. This goes for extremely low play games as well as 90s titles.
I think any seller telling you to **** off or giving you attitude for asking questions about the pin they are asking thousands of pounds for should be avoided at all costs ... just my opinion but what appears to be a stupid question by some people, are very important questions to other people. Number of plays , nicks on the cabinet, shooter lane wear, etc etc are all important to my decision making this may not be so for others and that is totally fine on both accounts...or so it should be

There is a pending marked on this so I hope I am not distracting any more that has already occured.

It isn't that "how many plays" isn't a relevant question but that on it's own, it isn't a good indicator of how much use the machine has had. It doesn't compare directly to "how many miles" because each mile is a set length but each play varies in time because some of us can play a single game for hours and others might be over in seconds. The longer game will cause more wear, if that is the reasons you are asking about how many games it has had.

The other observation is how much the market has changed from one where practically ever machine was sited, before it eventually ended up being sold for home use, but that now people are desiring machines that are HUO from new. Odd, as the folks I know who site machines now, probably care much more for the machine than the MM/AFM/MB/TAFs that command such high prices.

I think that ball times and flipper flips should be included in an advert. As that is more of an indicator.
How many flipper flips 😂😂 Seriously. This is off the scale mental now. If anyone started that with me that would be end of discussion - I’d just be thinking this is going to be a world of pain transaction . I’ll sell to someone who understands pinball machines.

I think that ball times and flipper flips should be included in an advert. As that is more of an indicator.

Ok, but if we’re taking total flipper flips into account then we also need to know the number of flipper flips since last flipper rebuild, and more importantly how many of the total number of flipper flips were the result of a child under the age of six hammering endlessly on both flipper buttons when the ball was still in the shooter lane.

How many flipper flips 😂😂 Seriously. This is off the scale mental now. If anyone started that with me that would be end of discussion - I’d just be thinking this is going to be a world of pain transaction . I’ll sell to someone who understands pinball machines.
I'm sure many sellers agree and have taken note of such people.

Well said I’m totally with you on that one.

Back
Top Bottom