What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Stern Avatar

replicas

Site Supporter
Alias
Nipper Pinball
For sale regrettably as I am loving this game but space and a new van fund is more important.
Anyway bought of Carl a few months ago so nothing changed from Carl's ad.
Ok managed to get in and take some pic's of Avatar :thumbs:
When I got Avatar i stripped and polish/clean fitted new rubber white and trans ,plus a new yoke on one of the pop bumpers. It does have 99% of leds fitted (comet not by me )
Fitted new flipper buttons as I did not like the white ones
Few models fitted and a mod on the link
New magnet core
New Amp toy fitted (LE type )
plays nice and fast
Think it is a 2010 model as well ....just checked its Feb 2013 !!

I am looking for £3300 or very nearest offer. Hate to be selling this as it really is a hidden Gem.

img_0247-jpg.51072

For sale regrettably as I am loving this game but space and a new van fund is more important.
Anyway bought of Carl a few months ago so nothing changed from Carl's ad.
Ok managed to get in and take some pic's of Avatar :thumbs:
When I got Avatar i stripped and polish/clean fitted new rubber white and trans ,plus a new yoke on one of the pop bumpers. It does have 99% of leds fitted (comet not by me )
Fitted new flipper buttons as I did not like the white ones
Few models fitted and a mod on the link
New magnet core
New Amp toy fitted (LE type )
plays nice and fast
Think it is a 2010 model as well ....just checked its Feb 2013 !!

I am looking for £3300 or very nearest offer. Hate to be selling this as it really is a hidden Gem.

img_0247-jpg.51072
Daz,
The amount you are selling you must be gonna get a brand new long wheel base Merc are you !!!!!

Cheers

Kev

Back
Top Bottom