What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern announce 3 code updates

Yeah:clap:

Metallica code changes don't look massive - mainly to S&D mode at first glance

TWD has loads more added. Is it wrong that I'm getting excited about the "improved shaker motor use" part:confused:

Maybe one day AC/DC will be finished and the cannon madness thingy actually does more than light up. Although in all fairness it is a cracking game anyway

TWD has loads more added. Is it wrong that I'm getting excited about the "improved shaker motor use"

An update for Earthshaker, the first game with a shaker motor, improved the shaker action (amongst other things). Edition PA-1 didn't have a convincing shake at all, compared to the 'regular' edition, LA-1.

Hmm. anyone else slightly underwhelmed by yesterdays Walking Dead update? Admittedly I've only had a handful of games this evening but haven't yet noticed massive changes to the last version. The shaker was already ****ing cool before so I haven't really noticed this impact. (Seriously why wasn't this included in the LTD version as it's such an great part of the experience) Woodbury giving "bit" etc is a good idea. Wonder if it will give "food" "weapons" and "first aid" as the game progresses.

Feels more like tweaks than major changes. Maybe I'll notice it more after a few more games or if I get to Horde.

Still all in all it's now become a great game

Currently waiting for Metallica to update....

Have you read the changelog John? It makes it sound like theres loads of changes but it is hard to notice a lot of them in just a few games, plus unless you completely understand the rules under the previous update you wont really notice the rule changes. I noticed the increased shaker usage right away. More flasher effects too, when you hit the prison head for a start. The number of adjustments available is staggering, think its upto 138 for game adjustments.

Been playing a bit more. The lights in the prison are pretty cool now. Could have sworn before that the Woodbury shot used to give you another award if you just missed the shot you are aiming for which made it worth going for the closest star roll over but it now seems to be all or nothing - not a bad move but it just means the safe shot is going to be the top right one.

Still wondering if Stern will hit us with a major update regarding voices one day but I'm guessing it will never be economical now. I actually like the red neck call outs.

Still can't figure out how to consistently get the multi-kills so keep falling short of getting to go for Horde - only ever made it once

With the well walker. Are you meant to go for it when all the flashing letters are lit? Also when it starts I've never been able to work out what shots you are then meant to go for. Bash the WW or is there another shot to get the jack pots?

Since the last code update I've been so glad I forked out for the machine. Before that I had real buyers remorse

Back
Top Bottom