What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern 30th anniversary tshirt

damos3

Registered
I read somewhere on sterns facebook and on pinside that everyone who bought a nib stern this year got a 30th anniversary tshirt for free.

Is this the case and are us over here in the uk eligible?

Apparently there should be some info in the new machines but I couldn't find anything in my gb premium.

I read somewhere on sterns facebook and on pinside that everyone who bought a nib stern this year got a 30th anniversary tshirt for free.

Is this the case and are us over here in the uk eligible?

Apparently there should be some info in the new machines but I couldn't find anything in my gb premium.

Think it was US & Canada only ... but in their usual fashion, they're deleting comments from people who didn't get one, and blocking them from their FB :D ... this whilst they announce another marketing drive employing them.

Truly amazing.

don't hold your breath, I'm still waiting for my free Stern t-shirt for purchasing Metallica in 2013, emailed them more than once and gave up after hearing nothing back

That only came with a super duper, ultra - wang a dang doo da, flippedy doo, fu manchu, barney mcgrew, cyber lightning new, special secret limited cream edition of editons...alpha.

Or SDUWADDDFDFMBMCLNSSLCEOEA for the pro's.

We won't even talk about the video needed to explain your passion for textiles, as thats only for people that TRULY want it.

Back
Top Bottom