What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stepper unit spares for 1974 Segasa Triple Action.

Pinball newby.

Registered
Hi folks
I have been looking at the stepper units on my newly acquired 1974 machine and it appears they have bits missing/ in need of possible replacement.
First off some of the cogs seem to be missing teeth! Is this intentional or has it been caused by wear?
See picture.
20160328_205246.jpg

Then when I examined the linkages I noticed a bit missing from here that pushes the sprocket around.

20160328_174815.jpg
I actually found the part and its spring amongst bits that were in the bottom of the cabinet but what is missing ist the rivet like piece to fix it on.I could just use a nut and bolt but it doesn't work because the hole in one be it is smaller than in the other and it won't drill out to make them the same size as it seems to be hardened steel.

What do people do in these circumstances?Is the only way around it to look for breakers on ebay or can parts like these still be obtained?
Many Thanks
Alick

Back
Top Bottom