What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stats

That was all Paul's work. We are all trying to make this place better for the community that uses it so keep telling us what you would like to see. :rockon:

I think a 'show your games room/shed/cave' section would be cool and great for inspiration.
I know we have a gallery but a specific game room sub section would group them in one place.
:thumb:
:

I think a 'show your games room/shed/cave' section would be cool and great for inspiration.
I know we have a gallery but a specific game room sub section would group them in one place.
:thumb:
:
Oooh, good thinking :)

The gallery is having some permission problems. I would like each person to have their own Man-Cave or Shack sub section, which does work but we are having issues with the permissions on uploading pictures. It might just be me so if anyone else wants to try uploading to the gallery it might help us sort the problem.

Scrap my last post, Paul has fixed it. :thumb:
Make your own sub sections and populate your own man-caves.

Paul is doing his best Captain, but if we push him any more I think he's going to blow. :boink:

Yeh that bit doesn't play ball yet (doesn't seem to update those that have contributed to a "site supporter" new user group. It will be used for If anyone feels like that wish to donate (no pressure there as each to their own), or to pay for ROMS that are sent to people - these people will also have "site supporter" status since they have contributed it's only fair that they get additional stuff too :)

When you consider that each "addon" comes in somewhere between $30 and $70, Unfortunately i cant afford that on my own for multiple mods. I did buy the "donate" mod myself tho ;) It benefits the site!!!

All the functionality costs add up over time and rightly so as someone has spent their time coding it. Most people are happy to toss some money into a bucket to help a resource like this so let us know when it is all working. :)

Yeh that bit doesn't play ball yet (doesn't seem to update those that have contributed to a "site supporter" new user group. It will be used for If anyone feels like that wish to donate (no pressure there as each to their own), or to pay for ROMS that are sent to people - these people will also have "site supporter" status since they have contributed it's only fair that they get additional stuff too :)

When you consider that each "addon" comes in somewhere between $30 and $70, Unfortunately i cant afford that on my own for multiple mods. I did buy the "donate" mod myself tho ;) It benefits the site!!!

Paul,
How do we make a donation ?
Ta.

Back
Top Bottom