What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starwars LE left deathstar shot

IOXLEY

Site Supporter
Hi guys
I often try to make this shot back hand and it goes up the ramp and back down. Is this common? Is there a way to make this easier to complete as very frustrating when I nail it and then it fails to register etc.
Even from the right flipper with speed it can sometimes reject

thanks
Ian

You can adjust the metal ramp/flap that sticks out of the Death Star. Look at manual online.

Sometimes I make the shot from the left flipper and right volley is one of the most satisfying shots in pinball IMO. Still haven’t got more than 2 balls going on the Hyper jump multiball

Yeah, pretty much as above, you can back hand it, but it is very tight. I find the shot very tight most of the time from either flipper, but once you hit it, it’s so satisfying.

What is your pitch at?

Sometimes I make the shot from the left flipper and right volley is one of the most satisfying shots in pinball IMO. Still haven’t got more than 2 balls going on the Hyper jump multiball

I think the most I've had is 4 balls going. Almost impossible to back hand from the left flipper.

Has anyone updated to the latest code? Is it worth it?

I didn’t update yet, as I read it wipes your scores.

Back
Top Bottom