What's new

Start Button Bling

pintableuser

Registered
I had been looking for a bit of bling to jazz up the front of my pins, and today, there they were in the Haberdashers... multi colour....... Rufflette 36mm Jupiter rings as fitted to curtains on a pole. (Other smaller diameters were available and could be purchased separately at small cost.)

I chose Chrome, but they are also available in brushed steel, copper, black, white,light wood, dark wood etc.
I used small spots of clear silicon to fix them in place,they may then be removed if required, or alternatively if you want a more permanent fit.... Hard as Nails. Some rings may need fettled to fit flush with the cabinet

May not be to every ones' taste but I think the front always lets the cabinet design down, and most times that, the translight and play-field is all I see when playing pins in a line.
001 (2).JPG 001.JPG Any other ideas out there for the cabinet front?

Very clever. I agree that the front is a bit boring. This has given me the incentive to go and look at what else can be done.

I had a spare chrome plastic Jupiter ring and ....... looking along a line of cash doors I think they really look so bland compared to other parts of the pin, so, I decided to do this whilst waiting for a better idea to come along.

001.JPG

002.JPG

As you can see this is a keyless lock....... but it works just aswell on a keyed lock. :)

Chrome surround cost?......... Less than 50p

Back
Top Bottom