What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Starship Troopers

VLAGAS

Site Supporter
5Years
Was a big fan of the machine at Pinfest, love the theme. Does anyone have a good condition machine they'd be willing to part with?

Last edited:
There’s a couple kicking around in the U.K. loved mine when I had it. Good luck with tracking one down.

Yeah, I believe it was Andy’s at PinFest this year and previous iirc. Good luck getting one dude and pleasure playing games with you til past 2am on the Sat with that mad Polish dude who was amazing at Godzilla. Think I lucked a victory at one point. Great machine.

Plus, who’s the guy we witnessed absolutely smash Rush that late session on the Sat? Admittedly, there was only about a dozen or so of us on the Charity Pins at that stage but that round of applause was very well earned. Amazing performance.

Plus, who’s the guy we witnessed absolutely smash Rush that late session on the Sat? Admittedly, there was only about a dozen or so of us on the Charity Pins at that stage but that round of applause was very well earned. Amazing performance.

Will Jarvis following his UK league victory earlier that day! 10bn+ scored, unfortunately he was unable to log into insider connect.

Yeah, I believe it was Andy’s at PinFest this year and previous iirc. Good luck getting one dude and pleasure playing games with you til past 2am on the Sat with that mad Polish dude who was amazing at Godzilla. Think I lucked a victory at one point. Great machine.

Hey man pleasure meeting you too was a real blast, that Sat got late real quick 😅 I'm not sure who that guy was but pretty incredible seeing him get like what 10 Billion? At 1 in the morning 😮 I did speak with Andy he's not letting his Starship go but we need someone to continue to bring one to Pinfest anyway! :)

Hey Chris it is a real fun game, great light sequences, still love playing min
Jealous ! Has easily been my go to game for first 2 Pinfests, not sure on my chances on finding one to buy tho as heard these are quite rare but any idea on what kind of price I should be looking at ? also how do you know my name, have we met or spoken before ?

Thanks for the info now there’s someone on eBay listing for 8k 🤦‍♂️ Do you reckon it would be mad paying even 4k+ kinda prices and better off waiting ?

£3k max surely? . I have very sadly owned 21 SST including some that were buy backs. I just like the film and back in the day Phil pinball heaven wouldn't touch a Sega with a barge pole so they were all dumped in my direction

I wish I'd never sold mine. Under £1K, I reckon, a few years ago now though. I wonder if it is still sat in Jamie's warehouse?! Knowing him, there will be a line of five of them sat there gathering dust :)

Back
Top Bottom