What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Starship Troopers

Matt Adams

Site Supporter
10 Years
For sale due to imminent new arrivals is my SST brought from a forum member last year. It has had a new brain bug coil and a couple of new transistors as some of the flashers didn't work when I got it (through no fault of the seller, we all know what these things are like!) but it has worked faultlessly ever since.

Its in really nice condition and the cab is very good having never been drilled for a coin door bar. Some wear by the flipper buttons. It is on ebay here http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291356095749?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 where there is a better description.

£1100 takes it away which is what I paid for it (although it was traded!).

Located in Elmer, West Sussex although Martin is due here soon to drop a machine off so you may get a deal out of him!

Cheers,

Matt

View attachment 13181
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG
10.JPG
11.JPG
View attachment 1319

Attachments

• 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Matt, i wasn't being ignorant in not replying re your offer of a JD.My daughter deleted your message by mistake after i'd read it and was away and i deleted all emails in the trash box without realising your email was in there. I wanted a JD for a friend who's now spent most of the money he'd saved.I couldn't remember who'd emailed me so i marked my ad as sorted. Thanks for your offer anyway. Ken

Hi Ken, sorry mate I think you may have me mixed up with someone else, I haven't had a JD for 4 or 5 years! Best regards, Matt.

Back
Top Bottom