What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars Pro - Help Needed Please

Chris

Registered
Hi - My Star Wars Pro has started playing up and doing random things, which I am hoping is an easy fix and something I want to try sort without having to contact Phil as I am sure it is something probably simple.

The issue is that several things seemed to be registering hits at various time without actually being hit.

Those familiar with the machine will probably be aware of how the game plays. But things that are happening are as below:

1. When you start a game you chose a character - you then chose an objective. Sometimes, not all time it just goes straight into the game, without sometimes being able to chose who you are, or if you do chose who you are it doesn't let you chose a mission.
  2. Sometimes "Hoth" is lit to start a mission, but when you hit the "Hoth" shot - which registers via an opto it doesn't award. I have tested the opto in tests and it is fine. It then registers other times.
  3. Up by the deathstar are two metal pins that come up out of the playfield. Those are also firing at random times up into the playfield when they shouldn't be. Also hitting the tie fighter stand up is firing those pins into the playfield. Again something I don't think it should be doing.
Any thoughts on what to try look at please?

Thanks in anticipation.

Back
Top Bottom