What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Star Wars LE

Scott-W

Site Supporter
Im sure this is probably a massive long shot but hey it’s worth a try.

Looking for a Star Wars LE to go with my Mando LE.

May the force be with me 🙏

Great choice! My favourite game and the LE plays lovely!

I had to sell my Mandalorian LE for building costs and miss having them together!

Great choice! My favourite game and the LE plays lovely!

I had to sell my Mandalorian LE for building costs and miss having them together!

Ah bummer, I bet! Imagine they looked great side by side for sure. Hopefully I’ll get to see it for myself in time. I don’t think they come along very often do they 😩

There was one for sale on the forum a few months back (maybe longer!), but I cannot see it anymore.

Good luck!

One in South East London as well! That’s 5
IMG_0334.jpeg

Would “possibly” and I stress the possibly! consider a trade with my GZ prem. Was NIB from PH. 6 weeks old. Roughly 300 games. Has the side armour, mirror blades, Cliffys, Plastics protectors, shooter rod, shaker, upgraded pinsound, atomic gz on order (can have my slot) noodle bar on order (can have my slot).

My SW might go, but depends on what mortgage rate I get when mine is up in October…

Getting divorced at the wrong time 🤷‍♂️

My SW might go, but depends on what mortgage rate I get when mine is up in October…

Getting divorced at the wrong time 🤷‍♂️
Is there ever a right time 😬

Well if I’ve not found one by then, then please hit me up 👍

One with the topper is the ultimate goal if I had the luxury of being picky

Back
Top Bottom