What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Star wars DE

@myPinballs did my roms. The 1.07 home roms are definitely an improvement.

I don't remember an issue with the menu on my colour DMD. I'll have to double check as it sounds strange.

@myPinballs did my roms. The 1.07 home roms are definitely an improvement.

I don't remember an issue with the menu on my colour DMD. I'll have to double check as it sounds strange.
I'll tap him up.
Maybe it's a misunderstanding. Mines a pin2dmd

I didn't have colour DMD money at the time.
The new HD pin2dmd look great. Do they have the same issue?

This pin2dmd blank service menu behaviour sounds strange, perhaps the service menu font colour isn't mapped to anything, when I coloured Hook I didn't worry about it and it works :hmm: As a workaround can you not just pop out the pin2dmd SD so the colouring isn't being set to use the service menu?

The reason why I've not finished this log is due to the fact I'm not running 1.07!!!
Does anyone know where I can get roms? Pinball center and ministry of Pinball have them but postage is crazy.
I also have a ROM writer I bought about 10 years ago for a project but never used it. Is it hard to do?

It isn't hard to do but you need to erase the EPROM first using UV light.
I might be able to help you though as I programmed up the latest ROM for myself and might have programmed a few spares over 2 years ago.
I will have to check when I get home.

This pin2dmd blank service menu behaviour sounds strange, perhaps the service menu font colour isn't mapped to anything, when I coloured Hook I didn't worry about it and it works :hmm: As a workaround can you not just pop out the pin2dmd SD so the colouring isn't being set to use the service menu?
Ahhh thats a good workaround. Didn't know that about the SD.
It's a known issue with PIN2DMD on this title sadly.
It does it on Royal Rumble also
It isn't hard to do but you need to erase the EPROM first using UV light.
I might be able to help you though as I programmed up the latest ROM for myself and might have programmed a few spares over 2 years ago.
I will have to check when I get home.
Nice one. I'll dig out my writer and see what it can actually do

Back
Top Bottom