What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Star Wars Arcade 1up cab

jake52

Site Supporter
Alias
Ste
I know this is a very slim but does anyone have one of the Star Wars Arcade 1up cabs. Not the virtual pinball but the actual standup cab.

You might want to wait before paying through the nose for one of these as they have hinted that they are going into production again.

Last edited:
I have one that I may part with . Wouldn’t wait for a remake, they’ve said that loads of times

I have one that I may part with . Wouldn’t wait for a remake, they’ve said that loads of times

Says the person selling 😂😉

Only just recently on the official arcade1up social media it was hinted of a remake coming due to popularity (most likely next year)

Honestly @jake52 at least wait to see what 2023 brings. Join the Arcade1up unofficial groups on Facebook for news and updates I find them quite useful.

Unless of course you are desperate for one then that’s a different story…

1D549DF5-ABDD-44A2-B8E1-C756A8C3B2BB.jpeg
A1649865-733F-4B4E-A1DE-3CC9E6C60F9F.jpeg

Says the person selling 😂😉

Only just recently on the official arcade1up social media it was hinted of a remake coming due to popularity (most likely next year)

Honestly @jake52 at least wait to see what 2023 brings. Join the Arcade1up unofficial groups on Facebook for news and updates I find them quite useful.

Unless of course you are desperate for one then that’s a different story…
Lol. Go put a deposit down at game…

No room for TRON, so thats in the spare room, been toying with selling the RFM, but can i? hmmmm

Attachments

• 20220624_182718.jpg
    20220624_182718.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 27
To my knowledge they were hard to find over here and might be hard again if it comes around. I bought mine of someone who imported it then sold it to import the sit down version. I don't use my riser so could sell you that if you buy Jims so you have the correct one.

Weird that NFL Blitz and Golden Tee got a release over here but Star Wars, The Simpsons and T2 didn’t.

Our local Costco currently has a stack of the Star Wars and Marvel pinballs, but other than those it’s always bloody Pac-Man, MK and SFII that seem to crop up over and over and over again.

I have been trying to sell my Turtles and Rampage arcade 1up machines for a while to make room for another pinball or arcade (I decided what I want!).

Seems like most end up going to skips around by me… wouldn’t be the first time I have seen one getting picked by a recycling truck.

I have been trying to sell my Turtles and Rampage arcade 1up machines for a while to make room for another pinball or arcade (I decided what I want!).

Seems like most end up going to skips around by me… wouldn’t be the first time I have seen one getting picked by a recycling truck.
Have you put them up for sale on here?

Have you put them up for sale on here?
In fairness… no.

It hadn’t even been something I thought about for here until I saw this thread.

I will list them over the weekend though with photos etc.

Shame they don't sell them all over here. NBA Jam and Dragons Lair would be cool to have

You’re welcome…👍🏻 @jonathan

I would love an nba jam too. It’s insanely priced. Yet market place is awash with Pac-Man’s and sf2 and Mk2 for £150-£200.

What I quite fancy doing next is getting a buck Hunter one and changing it to run my original midway carnevil board set! New artwork to etc

Weird that NFL Blitz and Golden Tee got a release over here but Star Wars, The Simpsons and T2 didn’t.

Our local Costco currently has a stack of the Star Wars and Marvel pinballs, but other than those it’s always bloody Pac-Man, MK and SFII that seem to crop up over and over and over again.

Didn't know golden tee got released outside of states, probably the only one I would bother picking up. I'll keep an eye out

Back
Top Bottom