What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Star Trek TNG

mufcmufc

Staff member
Alias
Nik
IMG_4109.JPG
IMG_4110.JPG
IMG_4111.JPG
IMG_4112.JPG
IMG_4113.JPG
IMG_4114.JPG
IMG_4115.JPG
IMG_4116.JPG
IMG_4118.JPG

Fully working with crisp DMD and strong flippers
Laser mod on cannons and cannons have new looms installed
Comes with repro manual and keys

Great game at a great price. Very nostalgic to me this one. Glad others have got in there first to stop me spending my money!

Always thought this was one of the best "bang for your buck" games. So many features and yet not going for insane cash. I've got a love/hate relationship with mine. It's always one visitors play due to the cannons. In the current market the price seems pretty reasonable. Not surprised it sold quickly.

Agree with John, andy(huggers), and kenny on this one..great value game. Always popular with non pinheads, and still remains my daughters favourite. (Apart from afm). Been meaning to restore mine for ages now...(its become a dumping ground and cat bed at present) this thread could give me the needed motivation......:hmm: but then again:sad:.......oh and here's a very sad pic:wave: ...........(unless you love cuddly cats of course then it's a fab pic as my wife would rather the cat than the sttng any day;)).........
IMG_2266.JPG

@cooldan sold me his lovely one a while ago, love this pin and huge theme, sttng was an epic show mid 90s, it's a shame when you see Deanna Troi now she looks like a bag of spanners but 20 years ago.... phroooor!!

Now I think about it I'm worried it wasn't 'novus 2' Dan had spilt on the translite..:eek:

Back
Top Bottom