Registered
IMG_1192.JPG
IMG_1196.JPG
IMG_1197.JPG
IMG_1198.JPG
IMG_1199.JPG
Hello pin heads.
First post on Pinballinfo!
We are selling our beloved Star Trek Pro.
Bought NIB from Pinball Heaven last January so just over a year old.
It's been in our Pinball suite at Chief Coffee since the end of May with an average amount of play, is in lovely shape with no issues or faults.
We are open seven days a week so viewings recommended. Visit us in Chiswick, West London- 2 minute walk from Turnham Green tube station or parking near by.
£4250
Any questions please get in touch.
Cheers Sam
IMG_1201.JPG
IMG_1202.JPG
IMG_1203.JPG
IMG_1204.JPG

Sam, Nooooooooooo.
I played it Saturday and stuck up 309m. Just been learning the rules and liking it more and more. If I had the space I'd have it.
All - I can confirm the machine is in great condition with no problems . Hopefully Ghostbusters incoming.......
Probably see you at the weekend some time, Cheers Tucks (The Bear Kick)

Welcome to the forum Sam, I agree with Tucks on this one, I love playing this game along with GOT whenever I visit your coffee shop (with the best line up ever).
Are you sure you can't keep it and squeeze in GB as well?
If it had to go I can also vouch that it is in great condition and plays great :thumbs:
Cheers Chris

Thanks for the welcome fellas.
We've actually decided to hold onto ST.
Ghostbusters should be on the way, just waiting to hear back from Phil on Pro availability, fingers crossed.
Thanks again for the interest via PM

@Chief ... have you considered opening in evenings? I feel like you're losing a major opportunity. I'm sure a lot of people would love to come for a few games, post work, and drinks. Also if people got used to the idea of you being open in the evening, you'd get lots of party bookings.

Evening fellas. Looking to trade this beauty for Metallica. Might consider other recent Sterns if in good nick...
Cheers
Sam

Back
Top Bottom