What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Star Trek (Pro) New Price Drop £3,950

Tatatwo

Site Supporter
For sale Star Trek Pro with shaker motor, untouched goody bag and manuals. The broken Vengeance plastic has been replaced and there is also a spare thrown in.

As new condition, the only very small flaw is a little part of the decal has come away at the bottom front. Can be seen in my photos below.

Purchased from a fellow forum member last year.

£4250 ovno
IMG_3828.JPG IMG_3829.JPG IMG_3830.JPG IMG_3831.JPG IMG_3832.JPG IMG_3833.JPG IMG_3837.JPG IMG_3838.JPG IMG_3839.JPG IMG_3840.JPG IMG_3841.JPG IMG_3842.JPG IMG_3843.JPG IMG_3844.JPG IMG_3845.JPG IMG_3846.JPG IMG_3847.JPG IMG_3848.JPG IMG_3849.JPG IMG_3850.JPG IMG_3851.JPG IMG_3852.JPG IMG_3853.JPG IMG_3857.JPG IMG_3858.JPG IMG_3864.JPG IMG_3836.JPG

Last edited:
How has this not sold??? so tempted!!!! what trades are you interested in ?

Cheers

kev

Hi Kev - thanks for you interest, however I'm looking to sell not trade as I need the money!

It has been remiss of me not to introduce myself on the forum, so here goes...

Ive been into pinball for about a year after being bitten my the bug playing on my friends machine. So much so that I also have a Spider-Man, bought from Kevlar (which I love and intend to keep). Ive been lurking in the background, enjoying the forum and intend to become more involved in the hobby going forward. I still feel like a newbie and have a lot to learn!

All the best
Marc

No probs Marc - and nice to talk to you. If I had sold one of my machines I would snap your hand off for it!!! Kevlar is a good guy I know him from here and various shows.

Cheers

kev

Enjoyed playing this game at the UK Pinball League finals yesterday (apart from it kicking my a**e in the B final!)
Tip: photos look much better with the playfield glass removed and the lockbar put back on. ;)

Enjoyed playing this game at the UK Pinball League finals yesterday (apart from it kicking my a**e in the B final!)
Tip: photos look much better with the playfield glass removed and the lockbar put back on. ;)
Kicks @rse more than Iron Man ?

But someone told me it (and obviously didn't know that it's my machine) Star Trek wasn't set difficult enough during UKCS finals and that everyone who played it would get 300m+ every game :rofl:

But someone told me it (and obviously didn't know that it's my machine) Star Trek wasn't set difficult enough during UKCS finals and that everyone who played it would get 300m+ every game :rofl:
I bet I know who that was! In a burgundy T shirt in Sunday.

Why has this still not sold please someone buy it before I have to sell a couple of my machines to buy it, it's one of the only pins I would love to own still, when I was looking for one couldn't find one!

Sounds like you're buying it then ;-)
Yeah would love to kind of lost the pinball love recently been considering a complete line up change would love this an x men, Spider-Man and a transformers again! If only I hadn't just got a new car, I might have to sell some more action figures to help fund a line up change!

Reactions: JT.
Price drop...this beauty needs a new loving home! £4,150

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this still for sale? one of the best modern sterns and £1850 below the current NIB price!! Marcus is a top bloke too :).

Bought mine for the same price (although added some nice mods since). Great machine for the price!

Back
Top Bottom