What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Trek is Stern's next vault

Most vault games just don’t sell in the uk
Even if they did re make tron let’s be honest who would buy it on here it would be £6300 if based on the pro or £8500 if based on the le you can get a nice tron pro for £3500

Star Trek is great, that warp ramp is one of my favourite shots in pinball. That said I find the modes kinda dull and samey but the game still works for me. It's definitely no Tron though, odd choice

Nothing particularly exciting about the new code.

New Star Trek Code
V1.62 - June 5, 2018
=======================
- Fixed a presentation issue where solid shot lights in Destroy the Drill II were showing when they weren't available.
Now, all available shots blink including the roving 2X shot.
- Fixed an issue in Nero II where shots/lights were not being displayed correctly. This only occurred during multi-player games.
- Fixed an issue in Mode Select where mode select would not show up quickly between balls. This occurred during multi-player games.
- Fixed an issue in Kobayashi Maru where double scoring was timing out due to the presentation length of Kobayashi Maru.
- Fixed an issue in Kobayashi Maru where the background music was missing.
- Added sound FX and a longer light show presentation for the final shot in Kobayashi Maru.
- Fixed a problem if you Drill Down 3 deep in a mode, i.e play Destroy the Drill I, II, III. . When you get through the
last III mode, you could get robbed out of the second/third wizard mode (Enterprise Amok Multiball would not start,
and, if you made it to Five Year Mission, the game would instead start Enterprise Amok Multiball. After the last
wizard mode you couldn't start any modes for the rest of the game. It could also crash the game while in this state.
- Fixed an issue in Nero II where the shot count was not properly shown when interrupted by other modes/events.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the Magnet to ignore the "disabled" adjustment.
- Added audit for total number of one, two, three, and four players games that have been played.
- Added USA_12 Coinage 1/$0.25, 5/$1.00
- Added Sweden_3 credit pricing 1 credit for 10 Kr.
- Updated Norway coin door to 1/5/10/20 Kr for left/center/right/4th slot.
- Updated Sweden coin door to 1/5/10/2 Kr for left/center/right/4th slot.
- Updated Sweden dip switch setting default to Sweden_3 pricing.
- Updated Switzerland dip switch setting default to Switzerland_3 pricing.
- Updated UK dip switch setting default to UK_4 pricing.
- Added China Dip Switch setting (28 00111000) and currency, pricing, overrides, redemption, tournament, novelty, etc setting.
- Fixed an issue with replay score computation.
- Added ticket dispenser type "TICKETLESS".
- Added ticket dispenser motor rest time between ticket dispenses (AD_TICKET_DISPENSER_REST_TIME_MS) - default is 0 ms.
- Added ticket dispenser retries (AD_TICKET_DISPENSE_RETRIES) - if the ticket notch switch is not seen after a dispense, the system will retry
- AD_TICKET_DISPENSE_RETRIES times to dispense a ticket before marking the ticket dispenser as "jammed". AD_TICKET_DISPENSE_RETRIES default is 0.
- Fixed an issue where the ticket dispenser was still enabled after uninstalling redemption settings.
- Added timed game options to the redemption system.
- Added default redemption settings to the system for each country (DIP) install

Had two, one as a loaner (LE) and one pro and played it plenty at shows etc. Really cool game, and love the theme but it never had much staying power with me. I could never make it much past level 2 of some of the modes so it got a bit repetitive.

Apparently though it's a good earner for putting on site!

Just worked on a Star Trek pro - before it goes off to Tilt.

Really good game in my humble opinion.

They have been making it for YEARS so seems right to give it the final run.

Would of been great with a colour display to give it the Spiderman Vault experience.... but hey - you cant have everything but then they would of added £3K onto the price.

Would of been great with a colour display to give it the Spiderman Vault experience.... but hey - you cant have everything but then they would of added £3K onto the price.

Spider-Man Vault in colour? That’s a ColorDMD isn't it? Which can also go in StarTrek. SM vault had a regular DMD.

I sold my ST LE before they released the colour rom, which was a shame.

Yup and yup and the colordmd is epic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The dots are a bit rubbish on ST, colour DMD definitely helps. Sounds like I'm bashing the game, I do actually dig it for the most part

Had my Premium 4 years now, not bored of it yet, one of Stern's best efforts IMO (my SM only lasted 2 months).

A lot of people bash the rules but I think they're great, 6 modes with 3 tiers of increasing difficulty, each of the 18 modes has different animations and callouts, I don't think I've even seen all of them yet. 3 wizard modes achievable from completing each tier (been to Kobayashi Maru several times but not made it to 5 Year Mission yet, and unlikely I'll ever reach the 3rd wizard mode whatever that's called the third tier missions are very challenging with the timer on. Not forgetting the 3 vengeance modes and also Klingon multiball (love the starfield projector, works really well with the blackout mod). Also love the super difficult warp ramp shot, very satisfying if you can hit repeated shots.

Back
Top Bottom