What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Standard size glass to give away

robdown

Registered
With Aaron now having dropped off my new sheet of Invisi-glass, I have a spare sheet of standard glass to give away (I don't really want to store it for years on the off-chance of needing it)

Its almost new (came with my MMR a few months ago) so no obvious defects I can see.

If anyone is interested just let me know. Free to anyone that wants to collect it, I'm in Ealing, London, W5, about 150 yards from Ealing Broadway tube station

cheers

Rob

Last edited:
Don't forget that if you sell your current game you might want to transfer the PDI glass to the new game, and give the buyer your old glass with the old game.

I know it's currently a keeper, but things change and you'd then have to source another PDI glass.

Sometimes you can't just swap the glasses over as you buy/sell/swap games because of the logistics around packing, transporting, using couriers, protecting it in transport, etc...

Last edited:
Don't forget that if you sell your current game you might want to transfer the PDI glass to the new game, and give the buyer your old glass with the old game.

I know it's currently a keeper, but things change and you'd then have to source another PDI galss.

Sometimes you can't just swap the glasses over as your swap games because of the logistics around packing, transporting, using couriers, protecting it in transport, etc...

I will be keeping my old glass for this exact reason, and I've had the same with things like ColorDMD. For example I've had my current ColorDMD in 3 games now, and the 2 it was in I've offered it with the machine twice when I sold them and both buyers have passed due to the saving in having the standard DMD in. Always useful to have a spare glass as well in case the unthinkable happens.

Robdown I would love to take this it if you decide not to keep it or give it to Moonraker. I am about 25 mins away so I could collect it easily one evening....

I know it's currently a keeper, but things change and you'd then have to source another PDI glass.

Sometimes you can't just swap the glasses over as you buy/sell/swap games because of the logistics around packing, transporting, using couriers, protecting it in transport, etc...

I see where you're coming from, but the MMR is going absolutely nowhere in the next few years, so I'd rather let someone else have the glass if they need it (and as importantly my wife would rather I didn't try to find somewhere to store it!)

Robdown I would love to take this it if you decide not to keep it or give it to Moonraker. I am about 25 mins away so I could collect it easily one evening....
PavPaul, wait til I'm back from holiday and you can combine it with a play at my place

Back
Top Bottom