What's new

Stance, Stance, Stance!

Tucks

Registered
Hopefully you reading this because you're wondering what the hell does 'Stance, Stance, Stance' mean. Well...... I've been on these forums for nearly a couple of years now and find PinballInfo a great source of information, discussion, technical help and the odd 'spat' among the community. Most of it however seems to be about new machines, trades, problems and opinion.

I love all things pinball (as you do, you are reading this after all) but for me, it's all about playing them. I play in the competitions and leagues and always trying to beat my high scores and 'complete' the games. I know this is not everyone's bag but I wondered if anyone wanted to talk strategy for various machines?

Before getting game specific, how do you stand? Are you a Keith Elwin stand up type of guy (or girl of course) or a lay down/one leg back Lyman Sheats type? Do you alternate between the two or bend down for more accurate specific shots??

I alternate a bit as I find getting down lower helps me aim and standing a bit straighter helps me nudge :)

One leg straight, one behind me. One perculiarity of play I have is that I use the index finger of my left hand and the middle finger of my right.

Ha Ha. Rick Stetta remix is great, never seen it before. I did try the 'Electric Chair' sit down option on TAF at Manchester Expo last year but not exactly great for high scores. Belly on lockdown bar? I'll give it a go..........In fact, tonight I'll try all options mentioned above at the same time and see how I get on.

This vid always reminds me of the spirit of playing routed machine whilst rather drunk.............

anything but using one of those awful metal seats that were stuck under the front legs in the 90s.

Back
Top Bottom