What's new

Stages of pinball ownership

A month ago I had 12, and was trying to decide what to cull in an effort to downsize. Now I own 14. I have no idea how that happened ;-)

Tell me about it, I picked up number 13 today when I'm supposed to be selling some to have more of my favourites set up and playable :) There's something not right when Addams Family and Fathom are both in storage :cuckoo:

Tell me about it, I picked up number 13 today when I'm supposed to be selling some to have more of my favourites set up and playable :) There's something not right when Addams Family and Fathom are both in storage :cuckoo:
I haven't seen my Tz for years :-o DH also sulking in storage, WH20 is a drinks shelf in the Shack :-D Night Moves still hasn't made it down here. A recent acquisition is currently trundling around the south in my sister in laws van until such a time we can rendezvous. It's bloody ridiculous I tell ya!

I only have two and I tell the wife they are an investment. She is currently believing me. I will have finished doing up the RFM in the summer. Then number three will happen, I just know it. I can't and won't avoid it. It's coming and it's staying - the need to continue. When the wife cites for divorce I will expect every single one of you to provide a character reference when it comes - I blame all of you ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Five years ago I had one machine. Now I own 10 but have 20 here (several stored) due to the uncontrollable acquisitions of others.

There's always someone worse than yourself. :D

Stage 1, hoping to make the jump to Stage 2 this year and level up to Stage 3 next year.

(On the vids, I should be at Stage 4 but we've decided we don't need a living room anymore so I'm still on stage 3 there too!)

Last edited:
Stage 3. I've resorted to storing most of mine as one playable machine has the footprint of two upright machines. So I rotate in the space where my playable machines are in now..

Last edited:
At stage 2 - was always in my mind to get one, have an Electrocoin cab at home and always kept space beside it for a pin. Now fully rationalised and going to buy one...
Still stunned at some of the lists of machines people own here! I can only imagine the barns/sheds :)

At stage 2 - was always in my mind to get one, have an Electrocoin cab at home and always kept space beside it for a pin. Now fully rationalised and going to buy one...
Still stunned at some of the lists of machines people own here! I can only imagine the barns/sheds :)

Or living rooms taken over by machines......garages converted to games rooms....

I previously posted in April 2015 that I had 22 and at level 5. Also, didn't know where they all are.
Anyway, have now "found" them.
23 now.
And I know I sold some too. Weird.

Hmm have you seen the documentary special when lit?

Some of you look close to a couple of the crazies in that :) LOL

Back
Top Bottom